TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before you start working with us, we encourage you to read and understand the terms and condition of our service. That is to ensure that both of us are in a consensus and understand possible consequences that may arise from using this service.
Our services follow a technique in which the client willingly enters into a formal contract with the company. This contract remains valid from the time you place an order to the time the order is delivered to you. After the delivery of the order, the client is free to choose to retain the account as a member or delete the account and all the information in it.
The company retains the power to change any terms of service at any time. The company also retains the right to adjust the features of the website to make look the way they want. This will be done mostly to make smoother working conditions between the company and clients.
Once you accept sarkariexamguru.com terms, you accept to submit truth information and that you will not alter the accurateness of tat information. You also present that you are of legal age (18 years and above) and you have legal capacity to enter into agreement with the company. You also present that you do not violate the rules and regulations set by your institution.
- The company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The support team is available 24 hours a day to assist the customer with any delivery problems of the order. The company will do its best to meet the customer’s academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide the correct contact information to the company.
- In case of timely delivery of the product, the company will not be responsible for failure of the customer to download the product. Please note that the customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the writer for the work done.
When placing an order, you are expected to fill in accurate information to avoid misunderstandings. We will hold you accountable if your order does not meet the requirements if you submitted misleading, unfaithful or inaccurate information.
You will place an order by filling the order form with the required details about you and your order.
You must also have registered an account with us to be able to place an order.
Clients shall make all payment through legal online payment platforms like PayPal. The clients shall pay for the services upon placement of an order. The payment are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties applied by the taxing authorities. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applied to the use of our service.
Use of a stolen credit or any other credit card fraud will be treated as serious crime that will lead to n automatic termination of the services.
Our prices are subject to change any time. We shall notify you of any changes and post them online. The changes will take an immediate effect without the need for further notice.
At sarkariexamguru.com, we strive to give the clients the best value for their money. Thus, we have a discount system that offers you various discounts. We shall offer such discounts as first time discount, multiple orders discount, and loyalty discount as well as holiday sales discounts
sarkariexamguru.com provides that revisions shall be provided to the clients without any extra payment. The clients with revision requests must submit the request within the” revision period”. The revision period for papers with less than 20 pages is 14 days while papers with more than 20 pages will have a revision period of 30 days. The revision period begins on the expiry date of order’s deadline and ends on the last day of the revision period. We can extend the Revision period to 180 days in exceptional cases if plagiarism is confirmed. With variation of complexity and sizes of papers, some papers such as thesis and dissertation may be given a revision period of 30days.
Clients are entitled to free revisions in case the paper does not meet the required instructions or the paper defied the instructions in any way. You are also entitled to make request for many revisions until the paper complies with the instructions. You are also allowed to make revision request any time during the revision period.
The revisions, however, must be based on the original instructions of the order. Additional, new or differing instructions will be treated as a new order, thus requiring additional payments.
In relation to the use of our service or connection of our website, we will not be responsible for:
- failure to learn the material covered by the Paper; and
- your final grade; and
- the outcome or consequences of submission the Paper to any academic institution; and
- Excludes all accountability for damages resulting from or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.